Since its inception in 1976-77, the Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies (DUJES) (ISSN 0975- 5659) has been providing a space for analysis, intervention and research across a wide range of areas related to English Studies. It is an annual peer-reviewed journal which publishes full-length articles on all aspects of English Studies, both theoretical and practical. The journal invites relevant contributions in areas such as Literature(s) in English as well as English translations, literary criticism and theory, issues related to research and research methodology, linguistics, ELT, and related fields of study. The journal also publishes reviews of texts, reference books and scholarly work related to the discipline. It is a peer-reviewed journal and all contributions are sent out anonymously to the Board of Reviewers for evaluation. Therefore, the name of the contributor and his/her full official address along with a short biographical note (not exceeding 100 words) and e-mail id should be given in a separate page to facilitate confidential peer reading. The contributors are expected to conform strictly to the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts of the full-length articles should be between 4000-8000 words (inclusive of works cited and endnotes) and the Reviews must not exceed a word limit of 2000.
- The manuscripts should be prepared strictly according to the MLA Handbook (7th edition) style.
- Endnotes must be used rather than footnotes.
- Works cited should be included in the manuscript.
- Simultaneous submission of the same manuscript for publication in other journals is not allowed and the work should not have been published previously.
The next issue of DUJES (Vol. 27) is scheduled for publication in March, 2019. Contributions for possible inclusion must reach the Editors: Dr. Meena Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Dibrugarh University, and Dr. Basil N. Darlong Diengdoh, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Dibrugarh University, by 31st October, 2018, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research papers for publication may be sent in the following email id: email@example.com.
For further information and queries, write to:
The Editors, DUJES (Vol. 27)
Department of English,
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries and concerns.