Register today for Groundswell's Spring 2018 Introductory Online Class on Oral History for Social Change.
- The basics of oral history for social change
- Developing a community-based oral history project
- Ethics and anti-oppression in oral history
- How to develop an effective interview
- Oral history technology
- What happens after the interview
Groundswell is a dynamic network of oral historians, activists, cultural workers, community organizers, and documentary artists that create workshops and educational resources about the multiple uses of ora history in social justice and movement building.