Call for publications:
New Transnational Studies Series with Springer Publishing (2017) to seek submissions from scholars and practitioners in fields related to series foci as outlined below.
The series begins with German-Australian Encounters and Cultural Transfers: Global Dynamics in Transnational Lands (Springer 2017) and covers recent events and phenomena in contemporary German transnational contexts with other cultures and nation states IN THE NEW CENTURY (since 2000).
Rather than prioritising traditional areas of scholarship, this series seeks to elicit contributions from academics and relevant practitioners. The series also aims at a balanced ratio between academic tradition and intellectual innovative dialogue about transnationalism studies in twenty-first century.
Possible topics and areas of inquiry include but are not limited to:
- Transnational connections between Germany and other nations (in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- Discipline-specific areas such as
- Popular culture
Members of Editorial Board:
- Professor Martina Möllering (Macquarie University)
- Dr Stefan Popenici (Charles Stuart University)
- Dr Samuel Koehne (The University of Melbourne)
- Professor Amelie Constant (Princeton University)
- Dr Abi Brooker (The University of Melbourne)
- Dr Oliver Haag (The University of Vienna)
- Dr Nick Levey (La Trobe University)
For authors: Please submit proposals for edited volumes or monographs (see Springer guidelines https://www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/book-authors-editors) to Series Editors (email@example.com), Benjamin Nickl (The University of Melbourne), Irina Herrschner (The University of Melbourne), Elzbieta Gozdziak (Georgetown University).