The GHA Conference seeks submissions concerning, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Power in institutions, society, and religion
- Struggle in cultural expression, social relationships, and belief systems
- Power in discourse on gender, race, and class
- Struggle against labels in nationalism, ethnicity, sub-culture, or sexual identity
- Power in traditional structures such as politics, diplomacy, imperialism, and war
- Struggle in resistance such as crime, protest, liberation, and revolution
Single papers should include a 300-word abstract and a one-page CV of the presenter. Full-panel proposals will be accepted. All submissions should be sent in Word format via email to the committee using firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for proposal submission is April 25, 2017. Final papers should be submitted to commentators by September 1, 2017. For more information please email the committee at email@example.com.