Final Call for Papers
ICAS 2017 – Fifth International Conference on Asian Studies
June 17-18, 2017, Saint Paul University, Ottawa, Canada
Unique Conferences Canada, International University of Japan and International Center for Research & Development are wish to announce that the Fifth International Conference on Asian Studies (ICAS2017)which will be held in June 17-18, 2017 in Ottawa, Canada.
ICAS2017 is a two day interactive international forum will create an opportunity for academics, practitioners, and PhD students to come together, review their research findings, exchange ideas, and discuss emerging trends.
ICAS2017 covers many subject areas such as Asian language, Culture,Disasters, Religion, Public Health,Education,Rural development,Archeology,Human Rights, Conflicts, Immigration,Business & Banking, IT, E-Marketing ,Tourism, Rural development, Manufacturing etc...
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
1) Present your paper before a Global audience
2) Get connected with influential colleagues who have the same passion
3) Explore two great Universities in Ottawa (Ottawa University & St-Paul’s University)
4) Find your future research collaborator from Canada
5) Listen to experts in Asian Studies & enhance your knowledge
6) Visit Canada – The number 01 country to visit in 2017 (Lonely Planet)
7) Join Canada's 150 birthday celebration in Ottawa, the capital of Canada.
Furthermore, all papers presented will be published as proceedings (online) and will be submitted to indexing agencies.
You are invited to submit an abstract to this premier conference and to register before 15 April, 2017 under the early bird rate.
You can get more details by visiting the ICAS website.
Conference website: http://www.asianstudy.info
Abstract guidelines: http://www.asianstudy.info/abstracts
Abstract acceptance: Within 5 working days
Send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration details : http://www.asianstudy.info/registration-details
We hope to meet you in Ottawa, Canada!
Prof. N.S. Cooray
International University of Japan
Conference Chair- ICAS2017
Conference Convener ( Prabhath Patabendi )