Journal of Chinese Political Science (JCPS) Call for Papers for Special Issues
The looming trade war between the US and China and other changes in US policy on China may have dramatic impacts on the US-China relations. The Journal of Chinese Political Science calls for papers for the new special issues on the following topics. Abstracts should be submitted to special issue editors as listed. However, if you would like to edit/co-edit a special issue with a list of authors and abstracts, you should submit your special issue proposals to Sujian Guo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special issue topics
1. US-China Trade War
2. "The Thucydides Trap" and US-China Relations
Key elements for Abstracts
Author(s) and contact email:
Purpose/question/: The aim of the paper, the central question(s), and why it is theoretically and practically significant?
Timeline for submission of abstracts and papers
· Proposed abstracts due by May 1, 2018.
· Lead authors will be contacted with final determination about submissions by May 15, 2018
· Manuscript submissions (6000 and 8000 words) are due by July 15, 2018
· Review completed by August 15, 2018
· Targeting dates for publication of accepted articles: September, 2018. Published online first and transmitted into Springer Nature’s global database and other abstracting and indexing global databases. Subsequently published in print issues.
Journal of Chinese Political Science (JCPS) recently has been accepted into Clarivate’s (formerly Thomson Reuter's) Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI).
Information on the journal and submission guidelines can be found at the journal website:
Yitan Li, Ph.D.
Associate Professor | Political Science
Director | Asian Studies
901 12th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122
Phone: (206) 296-2056
Editor | Journal of Chinese Political Science
Journal Website: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/11366