The organizers of the Conference on Language, Learning, and Culture invite you to attend our 5th annual conference, with the theme of Making Research Matter: Motivated Inquiry for Actionable Insights (April 6-7, 2018, at Virginia International University in Fairfax, VA, USA).
CLLC 2018 seeks to involve a diverse group of educators, researchers, policy-makers, community members, and others in multidirectional conversations regarding how we can work together to make our research endeavors as productive and meaningful as possible for a wide variety of potential stakeholders.
Our Keynote and Plenary speakers include:
- Dr. Judith Eaton, President of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation, on Inquiry to Promote Effective Practices in Higher Education: Taking Advantage of Actionable Insights from the Accreditation Process
- Dr. Jennifer Leeman, Professor at George Mason University, on Language Teaching for Social Justice: A Critical Pedagogical Approach
For abstracts, please visit our Plenary Speakers page: https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/plenaries/speakers
Other useful links:
- Conference Website: http://conference.viu.edu/cllc
- Registration: http://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/registration
- Schedule of Talks: https://conference.viu.edu/cllc/content/schedule
If you are interested in volunteering in exchange for free registration, or if you will be traveling and would like to share a hotel room with another conference attendee, please email Rebecca Sachs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions about the conference, please contact Kevin Martin (Associate Dean, School of Education) at email@example.com.
We hope to see you at CLLC 2018!
Rebecca Sachs and Kevin Martin
School of Education
Virginia International University
VIU School of Education
4401 Village Drive 2nd Floor Fairfax, VA 22030
Telephone: (703) 591-7042