The Centre for Family and Population Research (CFPR) invites you to its training program aimed at improving knowledge and capacities for conducting social research with academic and policy purposes in the region. This program provides short but effective training sessions of high quality with important topics on research knowledge skills.
This program reaches out to employees of government agencies, private companies, consultancy firms, volunteer organizations, social enterprises, University staff and students. It will also be useful for college students/alumni, faculty members as well as other practitioners, analysts and researchers.
Courses offered for 2017 include:
- Social Research Methods
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Data Analysis I with SPSS
- Data Analysis with R
- Quantitative Data Analysis II: Multivariate Regression
- Qualitative Data Analysis: Theory and Practice
- Multilevel Modeling with R
- Analysis of Missing Data with R
- Computer-assisted Analysis of Qualitative Data
- Propensity Score Matching Analysis
- Policy Evaluation Using Experimental Method
- Time-Series Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling with R
- Population & Society
- Longitudinal Data Analysis
Check the schedule here, course fee and registration information are available here and faculty members here.
Centre for Family and Population Research
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Ventus (University Campus Infrastructure), Unit #03-01, 8 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119246
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nuscfpr1