Are you interested in extending your academic year during the summer months, combing knowledge and fun? Are you looking to study in an international environment?
Apply now for one of the summer schools organised at Antwerp Summer University!
✓ All programmes offer high quality education (lectures, visits, workshops).
✓ Participants can acquire ECTS credits upon successful completion. Please contact the student administration of your faculty to verify whether the credits can be included in your curriculum.
✓ Target groups are different for each programme (students, researchers and/or professionals).
✓ Fun & interesting social activities are organised on evenings and in weekends.
Overview summer schools
Interdisciplinary summer schools
- Europe: Diversity and Migration / 25 June - 6 July 2018
- / 2 - 6 July 2018
- Experience entrepreneurship. An intensive introduction / 20 - 31 August 2018
- From Mine to Finger. A deep dive into the world of Diamonds / 27 August - 7 September 2018
- Antwerp Summer School on Urban Logistics / 20 - 24 or 31 August 2018
- Fashion Management / 27 August - 5 September 2018
- Books and Culture: Religious Manuscripts, Hand Press Books and Prints (15th-19th centuries): Ephemera / 2 -6 July 2018
- Children´s Literature Summer School / 4 - 10 July 2018
- English for Academic Purposes: Improving your university papers and presentations / 22 - 31 August 2018
- Digital Humanities: Processing and Analysing Images / 3 - 7 September 2018
- Product I Service I System design in Health Care / 2 - 6 July 2018
- Ethnographic collections, aspects of research, preservation and conservation / 22 - 30 August 2018
The deadlines are approaching. Apply now!