The abstracts and full paper of communications evaluated by the Scientific Committee and will undergo a double-blind peer review.
- Maximum article size: the full article (including abstract, pictures (only in shades of grey), tables, charts, quotes, notes and bibliography) should not exceed 8 pages and should not be less than 4 pages. Paper must be formatted according to the template provided. The maximum number of Images per article is 5 (five).
- The deadline to submit full paper, abstract and keywords will be January 31st, 2017.
- Please, download the abstract / full paper template
- All files should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The answer from the Scientific Committee on the acceptance of communications, based on the double blind peer-review system will be sent by the end of February 2017.
- Each author may not propose more than 2 papers.
The Research Centre in Architecture, Urban Landscape and Design (CIAUD) of the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Lisbon (FA-ULisboa), the Centre for Global History (CHAM) of the Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa – Universidade dos Açores (FCSH-UNL-UAç), in partnership with Architectural and Urban Design - Polytechnic University of Bari, (Poliba) invite the academic community to contribute to the INTERNATIONAL AND MULTIDISCIPLINARY CONGRESS PHI 2017: “PROGRESS(ES) - THEORIES AND PRACTICES” in order to promote the scientific debate on its diverse cultural, social and artistic manifestations.