We invite you to attend and participate in the Fifth International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND2017). This conference is part of five conferences of The Sixth World Congress on Computing, Engineering and Technology (WCET).
All registered papers will be published in SDIWC Digital Library, and in the proceedings of the conference.
- Submission Deadline Open until June 11, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance June 20, 2017 or 4 weeks from the date of submission
- Camera Ready Submission July 1, 2017
- Registration Deadline July 1, 2017
- Conference Dates July 11-13, 2017
SUBMISSION INFORMATION & GUIDELINES:
Submit full papers electronically as pdf format without author(s) name. See Submission Guidelines on the conference website.
Reviewing uses double-blind review process by at least two reviewers. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not show their identity.