Call for Publications
November 15, 2016 to March 15, 2017
Humanities, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Sciences, Sociology
- The academic journal Al-Mawaqif (Opinions). Journal of researches and studies about society and history, welcomes new submissions for its issue N° 12, 2017.
- Al-Mawaqif is a peer- reviewed and multidisciplinary publication, we are especially interested with the flowing fields: History, Archeology, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, and Anthropology.
- Al-Mawaqif is an annual journal edited by the Faculty of Humanities, University of Mascara, Algeria.
- Deadline for submission: March 15th, 2017.
- Expected publication: December 2017
- Contributions should be made as full research papers up to 6000 words in length, in Arabic, English or French.
- The manuscript submitted to Al-Mawaqif should not have been published elsewhere, and should not be under consideration by other publication.
- Manuscripts should be double-spaced. Use 12-point Times New Roman Font.
- Manuscripts should adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, latest edition.
- The Title should be as concise as possible and should appear on a separate sheet together with name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and the completed postal address of the institute(s).
- References should be alphabetically ordered. Some examples are given below:
- The review process usually takes about Five months. Procedures for reviewing manuscripts are based on the anonymity of the author and the confidentiality of readers’ and editors’ reports; hence, self-references should be removed. Manuscripts are refereed by the members of the editorial board and by other scholars. Authors will normally receive a decision on their papers.
- Contributions are only accepted via e-mail at: almawaqif(at)gmail.com