The Singapore Education Technology Conference 2017 (SETC 2017) jointly organized by East Asia Research and Siam University will be held in the cosmopolitan city of Singapore.
More than 6 billion people have access to a connected mobile device and for every one person who accesses the internet from a computer two do so from a mobile device. Mobile technology is changing the way we live and learn. SETC 2017 conference theme looks at how we can harness the power of mobile technology for learning.
SETC is an exclusive gathering for teacher educators and affiliated organizations of teacher educators in all disciplines, who are interested in the creation and dissemination of knowledge about the use of technology in education. You are invited to attend and participate in this annual international conference which offer numerous opportunities to share your ideas, applications experiences and establish business or research relations in the field of learning technology for future collaboration.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 23rd to 24th August 2017.
What can you expect at SETC 2017?
• Ample interaction opportunities for SETC delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at SETC
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to SETC presenters
EAR collaborates closely with World Scientific for all conference proceedings publication. The Conference Proceedings will be published by World Scientific Publishing, the largest international scientific publisher in the Asia-Pacific region. We believe firmly in wide discovery and indexing of our publications.
Contact Anthony Tan via email at email@example.com or call +65 62033767