The latest H-Net This Week is hot off the presses! H-Net This Week highlights network discussions and original content across the H-Net Commons. The latest edition for the week of February 2-8, 2018, includes links to:
- A blog post overview of Kentucky's women's suffrage history from H-Kentucky
- An essay on indigenous cartography from H-Early-America
- H-SHGAPE's Question of the Week on Gilded Age and Progressive Era historical figures
- Bibliography of translations from the Chinese Buddhist canon from H-Buddhism
- Course reading suggestions from H-Animal
- H-World discussion of how global and non-western a world history course should be
& lots more publications, roundups, teaching resources, discussions, reviews, queries, and remembrances from H-Net's 180+ networks.