Artificial Intelligence & Buddhism---The 8th World Youth Buddhist Symposium (FREE accommodation, meals and local transportation)
This summer in Chiang Rai (Thailand), FREE accommodation, FREE meals, FREE meditation sessions led by renowned Buddhist masters, & MUST-SEE talks by top researchers and influential spiritual leaders.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!!!
How may Buddhism actively embrace the emerging challenges and opportunities in the age of Artificial Intelligence?
The Eighth World Youth Buddhist Symposium is calling for papers and participation.
1. When? July 25~28, 2018
2. Where? Chiang Rai, Thailand
3. Who? Academic scholars, university students and recent graduates, members of Dharma centers or spiritual groups.
4. How to attend? Submitting a paper or simply applying as an audience member
5. Application deadline: April 04, 2018.
6. Travel stipend: FREE accommodation, meals and local transportation for all accepted attendees.
7. Call for paper & participation: http://www.wybuddhist.com/eng/conferneces_s.asp?ID=79
8. Apply for participation: http://www.wybuddhist.com/bm.asp
9. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WorldYouthBuddhistSociety/