The International Society for the History of the Neurosciences (http://www.ishn.org) is accepting nominations for a Book Award for a monograph on any topic in the history of the mind and brain sciences. Please send nominations to Delia Gavrus - firstname.lastname@example.org - by Feb. 15th. The guidelines for this award are as follows:
- Monographs as well as multi-authored books may be nominated. Edited books will be excluded from the competition.
- There is no restriction on the language of the publication.
- The book should have appeared in a time period, no longer than 3 years before the year of the award. For the 2018 award, books published between January 2015 and December 2017, inclusive, are eligible.
- Candidates do not necessarily have to be members of the ISHN.
- Nominations may come from anybody; self-nominations are allowed.
Nominations will consist of (1) a complete citation of the nominated book and (2) a brief (no longer than one page) statement about the book's significance.
University of Winnipeg