CEU Summer University invites applications from graduate students, junior or post-doctoral researchers, teachers and professionals in the social sciences and humanities from all over the world.
The first application deadline is February 14, 2018 (unless stated otherwise in the announcement of a particular course).
Financial aid is available for most courses.
See the course list below:
- Constitution-building in Africa
- ECPR/EURA Summer School 2018: Collaborative Local Government for an Open Society
- Moral Epistemology
- Romani Identities and Antigypsyism
- Territorial Sovereignty in the Age of Migration
- The Biological and the Social between 1900 and Today
- The Dignity of Man in Western Intellectual History, Esotericism, and Art
- The History and Metaphysics of the Concept of Laws of Nature
- The National and the Transnational
- Thinking About the Possible
Policy and Training courses
- Funding Journalism in the Digital Age
- Geospatial Solutions for Water Management
- Innovations in Disaster Risk Reduction
- Mediation Theory and Skills
- Policies and Practices in Lifelong Learning at Universities
- Strategic Human Rights Litigation
- The Precautionary Principle in Sustainability Transitions: Thinking forwards, Looking backwards, Acting