Development and Recognition of Bulgarian Studies Abroad National Scientific Programme
A CALL FOR SPECIALIZATIONS OF YOUNG FOREIGN BULGARIAN STUDIES RESEARCHERS
The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia University, Plovdiv University, Veliko Tarnovo University, Southwestern University and Shumen University announce short term specializations (from 2 to 4 months) for young foreign Bulgarian Studies researchers with the following criteria:
- Eligibility to apply for specialization under the Development and Recognition Bulgarian Studies Abroad National Scientific Programme: every young foreign Bulgarian Studies researcher (MA, PhD, postdoctoral researcher), who works on a Bulgarian studies problematic in the fields of language, literature, history and culture.
- The length of the specialization is from 2 to 4 months.
- The institution selected for specialization, provides academic mentorship on a research topic, methodological assistance, consultations with other tutors and researchers. You can find here the suggested topics by the institutions.
- Each candidate completes an application form and sends it along with attachments to the stated in the application email (email) with clearly designated file names: CV (CV – Europass format), motivation letter (up to 2 standard pages or 3600 characters), a reference from employer or academic mentor (if applicable, 1 page), documents with other information for achievements in the field of Bulgarian studies.
- The selected specialization candidate provides a specialization plan, which includes individual work, consultations, training courses (elective ones). At the end of the specialization period, the specialization candidate submits a report to his academic mentor.
- Monthly scholarship of 1000 levs.
- The host institution offers help with the accommodation of the specialization candidate.
- Travel expenses are covered by the specialization candidate.
- The period of specialization is stated in the application form.
- The host institution makes a contact and communicates with the selected specialization candidate via the appointed person in the relevant correspondence
- Deadlines for application:
- 1st April 2023: deadline for submission of applications
- 20th April 2023: public announcement of the approved candidates
- 1st October2023: deadline for submission of applications
- 20th October 2023: public announcement of the approved candidates
The Executive Board of Development and Recognition of Bulgarian Studies Abroad National Scientific Programme
Application form: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=Ej2RgfCBfUuIbL8Gu3G7...
Suggested topics by the institutions:1А-Теми_специализанти_Българистика.pdf - Google Диск