Cumhuriyet Theology Journal is an internatioanl peer-reviewed academic journal published twice a year (15 June & 15 December). It provides articles written by qualified specialists in the area of Islamic Studies (Scope: Arts and Humanities/Religion/Islamic Studies & Scope: Social and Behavioral Sciences/ Theology and Ethics). This journal accepts paper submission from researchers with only doctoral degrees.
The journal is abstracted/indexed in
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Indexing and Abstracting Start:01/01/2016)
- EBSCO Humanities International Index (Indexing and Abstracting Start:07/01/2016)
- EBSCO Humanities Source Ultimate (Indexing and Abstracting Start:07/01/2016)
- ATLA RDB©: ATLA Religion Database© (Indexing and Abstracting Start: 20/05/2016)
- MLA International Bibliography (Indexing andAbstracting Start: 14/06/2016)
- ProQuest (Indexing and Abstracting Start: 27/10/2017)
- Index Islamicus (Indexing and Abstracting Start: 13/12/2017)
Manuscript submission is easily completed at this link:
Manuscript submission deadline: April 30, 2018
Submissions are sent by the Editor to three peer-reviewers in a double-blind process. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. In addition, all articles are checked by means of a program in order to confirm they are not published before and avoid plagiarism. You will be notified within one week of submission if your manuscript has been sent for review. You will be notified of the decision within approximately three months and will be provided with a copy of reviewer comments.
Cumhuriyet İlahiyat Dergisi