Applying Education: TEACHING AND LEARNING STRAND
Sheridan College Toronto
26-28 April, 2023
Toronto and Online
Abstracts: 01 March, 2023
Sheridan College seeks papers for this conference that offer interpretations on a range of questions, including:
- How is exploration within studio-based learning fostering adaptation to complexity?
- How are approaches to teaching and learning responding to shifts in professional and creative practice?
- What models of peer-to-peer learning support collaboration within education and practice?
- What emerging and current frameworks support knowledge exchange, interdisciplinary research, innovation and/or community partnerships?
- What methodologies and approaches help to facilitate and support effective academic and community partnerships?
- How do partnerships between academia, communities, and organizations foster “real world” and lifelong learning?
- How can interdisciplinary educational approaches foster effective, collaborative and participatory learning?
- How can virtual curriculum delivery support applied education and preparation for a complex and dynamic world?
- How can virtual and distance education foster access and inclusion for potential and current learners?
Papers submitted in response to these questions and related issues will be considered for publication in the conference book developed with Routledge.
Lorraine Gess, Angela Larocchi