We wecome the submission of manuscripts to our new OA journal.
The Transdisciplinary Journal of Management is a multidisciplinary journal committed to fostering and sharing original research, case studies, and other contributions to support a diverse and inclusive society of well-managed, high-performing organizations that instill individual dignity, ethical management, and a sense of social responsibility. We not only feature publications that present novel insights into business management, but also those articles that address management trends and challenges in non-profits, education, the arts, health care, and other non-business organizations.
As a management journal, we particularly value articles that are interdisciplinary in nature and that aim to build meaningful connections to other fields, including but not limited to psychology, sociology, history, and economics. While we publish articles that are grounded in rigorous scholarship, they are presented in a readable, non-technical format such that the content is accessible to all management practitioners and leaders of organizations.
Areas of Coverage
• Business Policy and Strategic Management
• Change Leadership
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Ethics and Governance
• International Management and Organizations
• Management Challenges in Non-Profit or Public Sector Organizations
• The Development of People in Organizations
• Intersections Between Technology and People
• Decision Making
• Volunteerism and Employee Satisfaction
• Organizational Behavior and HRM
• Entrepreneurship and Innovation
• Organizations and society
• Balancing change and stability
• Work and Meaning