Sixteenth International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses, The École Supérieure de Commerce de Pau, Pau, France (April 25 - 26, 2024)
Founded in 2009, The Climate Change: Impacts & Responses Research Network is brought together by a common concern for the science of, and social responses to, climate change. We seek to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries. As a Research Network, we are defined by our scope and concerns and motivated to build strategies for action framed by our shared themes and tensions.
The Sixteenth International Conference on Climate Change: Impacts & Responses calls for research addressing the following annual themes and special focus:
- 2024 Special Focus—Purpose Driven Organizations
- Theme 1: The Nature of Evidence
- Theme 2: Assessing Impacts in Diverse Ecosystems Themes
- Theme 3: Human Impacts and Responsibility Theme
- Theme 4: Technical, Political, and Social Responses