Twenty-fourth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations, Lusiada Research Center on Social Work and Social Intervention, Lusiada University, Lisbon, Portugal (July 03 - 05, 2024)
Founded in 1993, the Organization Studies Research Network comes together around a common concern for, and a shared interest to explore, new possibilities in knowledge, culture, and change management, within the broader context of the nature and future of organizations and their impact on society. We seek to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries.
The Twenty-fourth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations calls for research addressing the following annual themes and special focus:
- 2024 Special Focus—The Future We Want: Organizational Responsibilities for Climate Responses
- Theme 1: Organizational Intangibles and Tangible Value
- Theme 2: Knowledge Economies as the Constant
- Theme 3: Organizations as Knowledge Makers
- Theme 4: The Value of Culture and the Demand of Change