Twenty-fourth International Conference on Diversity in Organizations, Communities & Nations, Lusiada Research Center on Social Work and Social Intervention, Lusiada University, Lisbon, Portugal (July 03 - 05, 2024)
Founded in 2000, the Diversity in Organizations, Communities & Nations Research Network is brought together by a shared interest in human differences and diversity, and their varied manifestations in organizations, communities, and nations. We aim to traverse a broad terrain, sometimes technically and other times socially oriented, sometimes theoretical and other times practical in their perspective, and sometimes reflecting dispassionate analysis while at other times suggesting interested strategies for action. Our aim is to build an epistemic community where we can make linkages across disciplinary, geographic, and cultural boundaries.
The Twenty-fourth International Conference on Diversity in Organizations, Communities & Nations calls for research addressing the following annual themes and special focus:
- 2024 Special Focus—The Future We Want: Socio-Environmental Challenges in Times of Climate Emergency
- Theme 1: Identity and Belonging
- Theme 2: Educating and Learning in Worlds of Difference
- Theme 3: Organizational Diversity
- Theme 4: Community Diversity and Governance