Calls and Announcements
CALL TO AUTHORS FOR AUTUMN 2022 DOUBLE ISSUE
The second and the third issue of the 2022 volume of the Serbian Review of European Studies (SRES) will be published as a double issue.
A special thematic bloc will be dedicated to the ongoing war in Ukraine, that lasts from the Russian attack on this country in February 2022. Therefore, we call for monodisciplinary and interdisciplinary empirical and theoretical research that look into different aspects of this European security crisis, with special emphasis on the following
- International legal aspects of Russian attack on Ukraine.
- Geopolitical context of war in Ukraine.
- Challenges of economic and energy security due to the war.
- Challenges to the EU Common Foreign and Security Policy.
- Political consequences considering the EU enlargement policy.
- Information aspects of the war.
Beside this thematic bloc, we welcome submissions from different perspectives, from political science, legal studies, sociology, public administration studies, political economy and cultural studies, with research from one of our standard thematic areas:
- European integration in the time of crisis.
- Narratives of European integration.
- Democratic legitimacy of integration processes.
- Current problems regarding basic rights, rule of law and democracy within the EU.
- The role of EU as a global actor.
- Historical and current processes of transition in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
- EU membership negotiation process with focus on the experience of Republic of Serbia.
- Political and legal system of the EU.
- Public policies in the EU.
- Digital transformation in the EU.
- The influence of new and traditional media on shaping the political membership.
- Issues of regional development and cultural identities.
All contributions will have to pass double blind peer review before being accepted for publication. The entire process is without costs for the authors.
Deadline for submission is 15 November 2022.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic journal of the Institute of European Studies
Trg Nikole Pasica 11, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia