The Residence Grants are offered to researchers of various fields in the humanities from different countries. Historians, culture studies scholars, and anthropologists are especially encouraged.
Applications are accepted for studies that promote a broader interpretation of urban history as a discipline where different approaches interconnect humanities and social sciences. The chronological and geographical frames of the proposed research are limited to the 19th and 20th-century history of East and Central Europe.
The Center offers:
- accommodation in the guest rooms of the Centre for a period of one month;
- place for research;
- shares access to its library resources, media archive, researches, academic contacts;
- provides an opportunity to present and discuss the preliminary results of the grantee’s project in the framework of the Center’s Urban seminar and public lectures.
Applications have to include:
- Project Description (1000-2000 words)
- list of publications
- one letter of recommendation for non-holders of PhD or relevant degree.
Application deadline: March 13, 2016
Please submit your application to the email email@example.com.