Please note: This is a revised version of a previously posted announcement.
Faculty members in all disciplines in the humanities and social sciences are invited to apply for this competitive fellowship program. Get the foundation you need to teach about Israel in any discipline. This two-part program takes place June 19–July 1, 2018 at Brandeis and July 2–11, 2018 in Israel. Stipend of up to $2,500 plus travel, accommodations and most meals provided. Faculty teaching outside of Israel are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to applicants teaching at North American institutions.
- Engage with world-class faculty from Israel and the U.S. in a two-week multidisciplinary Brandeis seminar
- Meet with leading personalities in public life, the academy and the arts on a 10-day Israel study tour
- Explore the complexity of Israeli society, politics and culture
- Develop a syllabus to teach at your home institution
- Join a network of over 290 alumni — teaching at over 200 institutions — supported by a wealth of pedagogical resources and ongoing professional development
Apply online by January 22, 2018. Learn more at www.brandeis.edu/israelcenter/siis
Keren Goodblatt, Schusterman Center for Israel Studies, Brandeis University