It's going to be an exciting event in the state's capital at the Trenton War Memoiral on June 3, 2022!
The New Jersey History and Historic Preservation conference is the annual state-wide educational and networking opportunity for history and historic preservation professionals and volunteers in the fields of architecture, planning, heritage site and museum management, public history, archaeology, municipal preservation commissions, county heritage offices, developers, students, and more!
- Exciting keynote speaker, Dr. Erica Avrami, PP, James Marston Fitch Assistant Professor of Historic Preservation at Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Planning, and Preservation
- Choice of nine educational sessions
- Marketplace sponsor and vendor exhibits
- Choice of a Downtown Trenton Walking Tour, a State House Tour, Archaeology at the State House, and/or a behind-the-scenes tour of the War Memorial.
- Closing reception at the Old Barracks Museum
Early registration ends May 1, 2022! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-a-place-for-history-rediscovery-an...