District Of Columbia, United States
American History / Studies, Art, Art History & Visual Studies
I am pleased to announce the release of the spring 2022 issue of American Art (vol. 36, no. 1).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Poster Children of the Sun: George M. Ottinger’s Mesoamerican History Paintings and Latter-day Saint Identity in the U.S.-Mexico Borderlands, by Breanne Robertson
- Whose Expanded Field? Bruce Nauman, New Mexico, and the Center of the Universe (1988), by W. Ian Bourland
- Abstract Nationalisms: Barnett Newman and Buried History, by Saul Nelson
- Christopher D’Arcangelo Speculates: Transcending the Art-Labor Dialectic in Post-Fiscal-Crisis New York, by Sami Siegelbaum
- Sinners All: The Queer World of Paul Cadmus’s Seven Deadly Sins, by Angela Miller
To access the new issue, please visit: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/toc/amart/current.
For submissions guidelines, see: journals.uchicago.edu/journals/amart/instruct.
Sara Morris, MorrisS@si.edu