Announcement of our new language courses in H Buddhism
Embark on a Linguistic Adventure: Master the Buddhist Classics with Advanced Courses in Pali, Sanskrit and Tibetan offered by Centre of Buddhist Studies, The University of Hong Kong
Unlock the wisdom of Buddhism through the timeless beauty of its languages!
Do you wish to delve deep into the world of sacred Buddhist texts, explore the roots of Eastern philosophies, and immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of history?
Introducing our Advanced Language Courses in Pali, Sanskrit and Tibetan.
What sets our courses apart?
- Our experienced and passionate instructors possess both scholarly expertise and a deep appreciation for the languages they teach.
- Comprehensive curriculum designed to build proficiency in reading and writing, while exploring the literature, history, and culture of each language.
- Small class sizes to ensure personalized attention and optimal learning.
- Interactive, immersive learning experiences that cater to various learning styles.
- Access to a wealth of digital resources, including texts, audio-visual materials, and supplementary study aids.
Who can apply?
- ALL interested parties (including current students, graduates and the public*)
Study period (Face-to-face learning only)
- Language Level I/III: Early Sep 2023 – Late Nov 2023 (Exam in Dec 2023)
- Language Level II/IV: Mid Jan 2024 – Late Apr 2024 (Exam in May 2024)
For enrolment details, please visit HERE
Tel: (852) 3917-5009
* If you are not a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card holder, please make sure that you have a valid visa to pursue study in Hong Kong, e.g. work visa/ dependent visa/ student visa. There will NOT be any document to support visa application of individual applicant.