Buddhism, which dates back before Shakyamuni, reflects a wide range of philosophical tenets and masters. The profound Buddhist philosophy demonstrates the passages wider for a prosperous and peaceful world. The application of the humanistic dimensions of Buddhism to address challenging social cruxes is no longer unfamiliar to this generation. Such a practice has introduced an important responsibility among scholars i.e. to inhere for the investigation of relevant measures for universal welfare. So, to facilitate the scholarly discussions of diverse approaches to Buddhist philosophy, the Journal of Universal Buddhism welcomes and acknowledges scholarly contributions in all areas of Buddhist studies from academicians, professionals, practitioners, and students from all over the world.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
1. The full-length article between 4500-5500 words including abstract, notes, and bibliography should be submitted in word version no later than June 15, 2022.
2. It is strictly advised to submit original and plagiarism-free articles, else they will be rejected.
3. The submitted manuscripts shouldn't have been submitted or published previously anywhere else for publication.
4. Only English papers will be published.
5. All papers are refereed, and the Editorial Board reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
6. Submissions must be prepared using the following structure: abstract, keywords, introduction, statement of the problem, methodology, analysis/discussion, conclusion, and references.
7. Contributors are expected to follow MLA (9th edition) consistently in their papers.