SAGE Resources March 2020
SAGE is providing 90-day access to most digital resources to faculty members.
For access to SAGE Video, SAGE Research Methods Video, SAGE Knowledge Books & Reference, SAGE Business Cases, DataPlanet, and others, please fill out this form. We can also make these resources available for 90 days on an institution-wide basis.
From SAGE: “Our commitment to you is that these requests will not be treated as sales opportunities, and the only follow-up you will receive from us will be to make sure you have everything you need to make these resources work for your campus. For the immediate future, SAGE will be pausing additional email outreach and contacting you only when we have resources that directly support your library, faculty, and students.”
If you need access to additional SAGE resources, please let me know: Patrick Cox at Patrick.email@example.com. We welcome requests and suggestions from you about how SAGE can help at this time. Additionally, our team is here to help pull relevant SAGE content to support your faculty and library if needed.
Here are some additional resources and actions that may be of interest to you:
- Free resources for faculty to help transition to teaching online and free access to content such as eTextbooks, LMS resources, and SAGE Vantage courseware, including content from select textbooks and everything needed to run a course online.
- This program from ProQuest to provide unlimited access to Ebooks Central holdings (textbooks and reference materials) for all patrons at no charge.
- The following is a dynamic embed code for World Health Organization Coronavirus data made available via Data Planet which may be added to web applications—a website, a Blackboard or Canvas page, a LibGuide, a WordPress blog—to enrich your own content: <iframe src="https://statisticaldatasets.data-planet.com/dataplanet/embed?view=hRIWreRhEP8ISbgefgGygv$Rnrg=" width="960" height="569"></iframe>
- A continuously updated collection of the latest free-to-read medical and social and behavioral science research from SAGE related to COVID-19 and its consequences
- We will fast track and publish open access, without any article publishing charges, accepted research articles from your faculty that are relevant to the current pandemic.