Federal History 2022 features
- A roundtable on human rights diplomacy in the 1970s.
From Selma to Moscow: How Human Rights Activists Transformed U.S. Foreign Policy by Sarah B. Snyder
– Introduction by Paul Adler
– Review by Theresa Keeley
– Review by Robert Rakove
– Review by Matthew K. Shannon
– Response by Sarah B. Snyder
- A select list of recent human rights titles.
Federal History is an open-access journal published by the Society for History in the Federal Government
Archived issues: http://www.shfg.org/Federal-History-Journal-Archive