Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
The National University of Singapore (NUS) and International Political Science Association (IPSA) are happy to announce the 10th Annual IPSA-NUS Summer School for Social Science Research Methods, July 5-16, 2021.
This year's Methods School will be held entirely online for the second year in a row. It offers a wide variety of quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods courses (https://fass.nus.edu.sg/methods-school/courses/) that provide participants with rigorous, hands-on training in state-of-the-art research methods, incl.:
- Applied Data Analysis (Tobias Hofmann, FU Berlin)
- Case Study Analysis (Cameron Thies, ASU)
- Causal Mediation Analysis (Andrew Li, CEU)
- Computational Models of Social Behavior (Bear Braumoeller, Ohio State)
- Experimental Methods (Jennifer Jerit, Dartmouth)
- Interpretive Methods (Terrell Carver, Bristol)
- Interview and Focus Group Research (Max Bergman, Basel)
- Mixed Methods (Max Bergman, Basel)
- Modern Regression Analysis (Guy Whitten, Texas A&M)
- Network Analysis (Adam Henry, Arizona)
- Panel Data Analysis (Andrew Li, CEU)
- Qualitative Data Analysis (Marie-Helene Pare, OUC)
- Quantitative Public Policy Analysis (Bruno Cautres, Sciences Po)
- Quantitative Text Analysis (Dani Madrid-Morales, Houston)
While the Methods School registration fees have always been extremely competitive when compared to those of similar training programs in the U.S. and Europe, they have been further reduced in response to COVID-19, and as participants will not have to book accommodation and travel to Singapore to be part of the 10th anniversary edition, the Methods School's one- and two-week courses are now more affordable than ever.
For more information on the various Methods School courses and instructors, registration fees, and more, please visit https://fass.nus.edu.sg/methods-school/ or contact us at email@example.com.
IPSA-NUS Methods School
National University of Singapore
AS1, #04-10, 11 Arts Link