Greetings to all:
This is a reminder to renew your membership in the Disability History Association for the 2018 calendar year—or join us as a new member! Thanks to recent initiatives, DHA membership now means:
- consideration for DHA-sponsored grants and awards;
- regular updates on conferences, workshops, faculty and students;
- access to an ever-growing online bibliographic database of current and past research;
- access to an ever-growing online bibliographic database of resources for teaching the histories of disabilities; and, of course,
- the ability to connect in solidarity with a growing network of scholars, community members at the forefront of the field.
We are also excited to announce that a DHA Podcast Series and DHA Blog are in the works, and we look forward to incorporating the many voices and perspectives of our members.
Please check out the new and improved DHA website to discover more about these and the organization’s other activities over the past year: http://dishist.org.
Membership dues will remain the same this year:
- $15.00 (US) for student/low or fixed income membership
- $30.00 (US) for regular membershi
- $100 (US) for institutional membership
- $500.00 (US) for lifetime membership
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, your membership dues are tax deductible.
To start a new membership, renew your membership, and/or make a donation, first go to the DHA website and fill out the online membership form. From there, you will have the convenient opportunity to pay your dues with your PayPal account. If you prefer to send a check at this stage, please make it out to “Disability History Association” and send it to the following address:
Treasurer, Disability History Association
22809 Lakeview Dr., #E406
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
And, as ever, we are eager for your input and value any feedback you have to offer. If you have suggestions for ways to improve the DHA, just email us at email@example.com.
Thank you again for your continued support of the DHA!