Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
In recognition of International Holocaust Remembrance Day, Canadian Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies is pleased to be hosting the 3rd Annual National Policy Conference on Holocaust Education on January 27th and 28th, 2018 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- The Hon. Irwin Cotler, P.C., O.C.
- Liebe Geft - Director, Museum of Tolerance
- Wendy Lower - Acting Director of the Jack, Joseph & Morton Mandel Center for Advanced Studies at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
A panel of Holocaust survivors will discuss the future of Holocaust Education:
- Moderator: Shael Rosenbaum - Chairman, Sarah & Chaim Neuberger Holcoaust Education Centre
- Max Eisen - Holocaust Survivor & Author
- Bill Glied - Holocaust Survivor
- more survivors to be added
A panel of educators from across Canada will discuss best practices in Holocaust education.
To learn more about the conference and to download the registration form visit: https://www.friendsofsimonwiesenthalcenter.com/education/national-policy-conference
Melissa Mikel, Director of Education
Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies