Open Access: www.melilahjournal.org/p/2013.html
1. Daniel Langton, Abraham Isaac Kook's Account of 'Creative Evolution': A Response to Modernity for the Sake of Zion.
2. Simon Mayers, Zionism and Anti-Zionism in the Catholic Guild of Israel: Bede Jarrett, Arthur Day and Hans Herzl.
3. Roman Vater, Down with Britain, away with Zionism: the 'Canaanites' and 'Lohamey Herut Israel' between two adversaries.
4. Dvir Abramovich, Breaking Taboos in Israeli Holocaust Literature.
5. Tessa Satherley, 'The Simple Jew': The 'Price Tag' Phenomenon, Vigilantism, and Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh's Political Kabbalah.
Editors: Daniel R. Langton and Renate Smithuis
Centre for Jewish Studies
University of Manchester