Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Mandel Scholion
Hebrew University of Jerusalem Mandel Postdoctoral Fellowships in Humanities and Jewish Studies for 2017-2020
1. The Mandel Fellowships are intended for scholars, from Israel and abroad, who have shown exceptional excellence, depth, and originality, and whose research may enrich academic and cultural discourse.
2. Applications will be accepted from candidates who completed their doctoral degrees recently, no earlier than October 1, 2012. Candidates who have not yet graduated may apply if they have submitted their dissertations by October 26, 2016. If awarded the fellowship, their acceptance will be conditional upon approval of their degrees by April 1, 2017.
3. Mandel Scholars engage in research in optimal conditions and teach one annual course (2 hours per week). Teaching in English is possible.
4. Mandel Scholars receive approximately 150,000 NIS per year in addition to a research grant.
5. The fellowship is for three years, beginning October 1, 2017. There is an option for a two- or one-year tenure.
6. Scholars are selected on a competitive basis with no preference for a specific field of study.
You can always see the most up-to-date version of the job ad here: https://www.h-net.org/jobs/job_display.php?id=53463