CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: Concordia University Library / Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies Best Book in Israel Studies Award
The winner will receive a prize of $1000 Canadian dollars and be invited to the award ceremony in Montreal.
Deadline to submit is August 15, 2022.
- The book must be in English or French;
- Vanity publications are not eligible;
- Books must be published during the current or previous calendar year (2021 or 2022);
- Submissions may come from individuals (e.g., authors) or organizations (e.g., publishers).
- Submissions must include two (2) hard copies of the book and an e-book copy to be distributed virtually to the members of the jury. Send your hard copy to:
The Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies (ER-742)
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Director of the Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies and co-chair of the jury
Associate Concordia University Librarian / Director of Concordia University Press and co-chair of the jury
For further details, please contact: