The Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies and Concordia University Library are pleased to announce that submissions for their annual Award for Best Book in Israel Studies is now open!
The winner will receive a prize of $1000 Canadian dollars and be invited to the award ceremony in Montreal.
Deadline to submit is August 15, 2022.
- The book must be in English or French;
- Vanity publications are not eligible;
- Books must be published during the current or previous calendar year (2021 or 2022);
- Submissions may come from individuals (e.g., authors) or organizations (e.g., publishers).
- Submissions must include two (2) hard copies of the book and an e-book copy to be distributed virtually to the members of the jury. Send your hard copy to:
The Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies (ER-742)
1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Director of the Azrieli Institute of Israel Studies and co-chair of the jury
Associate Concordia University Librarian / Director of Concordia University Press and co-chair of the jury
For further details, please contact: