The H-Diplo publication schedule for the period 27 March to 07 April is as follows:
Week of 27 March:
1. H-Diplo Roundtable Review of A. Dirk Moses, The Problems of Genocide: Permanent Security and the Language of Transgression. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2021.
Introduction by Carolyn J. Dean, Yale University
Taner Akçam, UCLA
Frank Biess, University of California, San Diego
Diana S. Kim, Georgetown University
Erin Mosely, University of Maryland, College Park
Ned Richardson-Little, University of Erfurt
Ana Filipa Vrdoljak, University of Technology Sydney
Edward B. Westermann, Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Author’s Response by A. Dirk Moses, The City College of New York
2. H-Diplo Article Review of Jikun Gu, “Unknown Page of History: The Dispatch of Chinese Workers to the USSR (1954-1957),” Cold War History 22:4 (2022): 437-457.
Reviewed by Marek Hańderek, Jagiellonian University/Institute of National Remembrance
3. H-Diplo Review of Andrew L. Johns, The Price of Loyalty: Hubert Humphrey’s Vietnam Conflict. Lanham: Rowman & Littlefield, 2020.
Reviewed by Aaron Donaghy, University of Limerick
4. H-Diplo/ISSF Teaching Roundtable on Teaching Formal Theory in International Relations
Introduction by: Michael A. Allen, Boise State University
Bear Braumoeller, The Ohio State University
Hein Goemans, University of Rochester
Xiaoli Guo, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Scott Wolford, The University of Texas at Austin
Week of 03 April:
1. H-Diplo|RJISSF Roundtable Review of Konrad H. Jarausch, Embattled Europe. A Progressive Alternative. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2021.
Introduction by Mary Nolan, Professor Emerita, New York University
Carine S. Germond, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Sandrine Kott, University of Geneva
Klaus Larres, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Federico Romero, European University Institute
Author’s Response by Konrad H. Jarausch, University of North Carolina
2. H-Diplo Article Review of Laila Ballout. “Vanguard of the Religious Right: U.S. Evangelicals in Israeli-Controlled South Lebanon,” Diplomatic History 46:3 (June 2022): 602–626.
Reviewed by Daniel G. Hummel, University of Wisconsin-Madison
3. H-Diplo Article Review of Jonathan Grossman, “Diaspora, Delegitimisation, and Foreign Policy: Unpacking Brazil’s Vote for the “Zionism is Racism” United Nations Resolution,” Diplomacy & Statecraft 33:3 (September 2022): 518-542.
Reviewed by Eduardo Uziel, Université Libre de Bruxelles
4. H-Diplo/RJISSF Policy Forum. Post-Mortem on Iraq: The Iraq War at 20.
Introduction by Joe Renouard. Johns Hopkins University, Nanjing, China
Jane K. Cramer, University of Oregon
Peter L. Hahn, Ohio State University
Paul K. MacDonald, Wellesley College
David D. Palkki, Air War College
With best regards,
Diane Labrosse, H-Diplo managing editor