- Tickets cost $40.00 (in advance; $50 at the door) and provide admission to all sites and the Afternoon Tea. The Afternoon Tea will be held from 2-4:30 pm. House Tour booklets are available for pick up at 11 am at the Masonic Temple, located at 1733 Sixteenth Street, NW. The booklet will serve as your "ticket."
- Most sights are historic private homes with multiple flights of stairs and are not handicapped accessible. High heels, strollers and pets are not permitted.
- Proceeds from the Tour go towards local activities such as sponsorship of 17th Street Festival, and to support charitable institutions benefiting the entire Dupont Circle community such as Charlie’s Place (homeless), Dupont Circle Village (seniors), and Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets (economic revitalization). DCCA makes grants available to neighborhood schools for library books and equipment, as well as to special projects for local institutions like the Heurich House Museum garden and Keegan Theatre lobby renovation.
- DCCA also allocates funds each year to maintain public parks and street trees throughout the Dupont area. Members volunteer their labor in support of those efforts. The House Tour alone requires more than 200 volunteers.
2017 House Tour Tickets
|1 House Tour Ticket $40.00 USD 2 House Tour Tickets $80.00 USD 3 House Tour Tickets $120.00 USD 4 House Tour Tickets $160.00 USD 5 House Tour Tickets $200.00 USD 6 House Tour Tickets $240.00 USD 7 House Tour Tickets $280.00 USD 8 House Tour Tickets $320.00 USD 9 House Tour Tickets $360.00 USD 10 House Tour Tickets $400.00 USD|
- Homes are not handicapped accessible: long flights of stairs, porches, roofdecks
- Bathrooms in tour homes are not for use, three sites on tour with public restrooms
- NO high heels. Tour goers may be asked to remove shoes or wear booties over shoes at some locations
- Pedicabs will be available to ferry tourgoers along the tour route