Committee of 100 2019 Vision Awards
May 29th – 6:00-8:30 pm
Trinity Washington University
This year we are especially recognizing outstanding projects in affordable housing, particularly low-income housing.
The 2019 Vision Award Recipients are:
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- The Parks at Walter Reed
- “The Reach” — Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Prologue and Bloomingdale Historic Designation
- Portner Flats
- SOME Conway Center
- Plaza West/Mission First Housing
- MANNA Inc.
- Jubilee Housing
- National Housing Trust Communities
Ann Hughes Hargrove Advocacy Award: Fernando Lemos, Co-Founder, Mi Casa
Lifetime Achievement Award: Arthur Cotton Moore, FAIA
Please join us in honoring those who are working to make Washington a beautiful and livable city for all.
Make your plans to attend now! Tickets may be purchased by clicking here.*
Stephen A. Hansen