Call for paper : ISHPES 2022 conference
Sport and History: Continuit and Change
29 June- 2 July - Oslo (Norway)
We now welcome abstracts for the ISHPES 2022 conference!
Scholars are invited to submit individual abstracts focused upon one of the following subtopics:
- Sport, Physical Education and Sustainability
- Outdoor Life and Nature
- Disruptions, Conflicts and Pandemics
- Politics, National Identities and Diplomacy in Sports
- Environmental Legacy in Paralympics, Olympics and Other Mega Events
- Sport, Technology and Innovation
- Sports in Media and Popular Culture
- Genders, Disabilities and Diversity in Sport
- Sporting Bodies
- Teaching and Methodology in Sport History
- Open Papers
Submission: We invite you to submit your 350 words abstract on https://www.conftool.net/2022-ishpes-conference/ before January 15th.
More information: https://www.ishpes.org/accomodation
Early Carreer Scholars should apply to Gigliola Gori Junior Scholar Award. More information: https://www.ishpes.org/early-scholar-award-winners
An International Summer School in sport history dedicated to Phd students will be organized just before the conference to allow young scholars to take part of both events.