The European Association for the Philosophy of Sport, in association with the British Philosophy of Sport Association, invites the submission of abstracts to be considered for presentation at the 2023 EAPS/BPSA conference held on March 30th – April 1st, 2023, in KU Leuven, Belgium.
European Association for the Philosophy of Sport, in association with the British Philosophy of Sport Association
Venue: KU Leuven, Belgium https://www.kuleuven.be/english/kuleuven
Date: 30th March to 1st April
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
Dr Irena Martinkova, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Charles University in https://ftvs.cuni.cz/FTVSEN-241.html
Prof Thomas Schramme Dept. of Philosophy, Liverpool University
Dr Silvia Camporesi Dept. of Political Sciences, University of Vienna
Call for Papers
Presentations will be twenty minutes with ten minutes for questions and discussion.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
• Send abstract (200-300 words) as soon as possible – final submission date: 15th Jan 2023 (Sunday)
• Decisions communicated by 1st February 2023
• Required format is MS Word Times New Roman 12pt, single spacing, no auto-formatting, ‘normal’ margins – as per attached example – with name, institution, abstract, max 5 keywords. 3-5 items of indicative bibliography; brief personal details – all to fit on one side of A4.
• Abstracts to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the formulaic filename as follows: <ABSTRACT – surname – title>
For further information regarding the academic programme contact Dr. Andrew Edgar, email@example.com
For further information regarding the conference logistics contact Dr Marcus Campos firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Fees
The rates (inclusive of European Association of the Philosophy of Sport membership) are as follows:
- Full Conference Fee 150 euros
- Unwaged (eg non-salaried students, retired, independent scholars) Conference Fee 50eu (please note that 10 spaces have been reserved in this category, with accepted abstract presenters being prioritised for these places) -