Your network editor has reposted this from H-Announce. The byline reflects the original authorship.
The Texas State Historical Association announces its 2021-2022 cycle of awards and research fellowships. These awards will support research into a range of special topics related to the history of Texas and its peoples. Applications are due on or before November 15, 2021.
Awards and Fellowships include:
- Al Lowman Memorial Prize
- Catarino and Evangelina Hernández Research Fellowship in Latino History
- Cecilia Steinfeldt Fellowship for Research in the Arts and Material Culture
- Coral Horton Tullis Memorial Prize for Best Book on Texas History
- Ellen Clarke Temple Research Fellowship in Texas Women’s History
- H. Bailey Carroll Award for Best Article in the Southwestern Historical Quarterly
- John H. Jenkins Research Fellowship in Texas History
- Kate Broocks Bates Award for Historical Research
- Larry McNeill Research Fellowship in Texas Legal History
- Lawrence T. Jones III Research Fellowship in Civil War Texas History
- Liz Carpenter Award for Best Book on the History of Women
- Lynna Kay Shuffield Memorial Award in Texas Jewish History
- Mary Jon and J. P. Bryan Leadership in Education Award
- Mary M. Hughes Research Fellowship in Texas History
- Randolph B. “Mike” Campbell Award
- Ron Tyler Award for Best Illustrated Book on Texas History and Culture
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission Research Fellowship in Texas History
Please consult individual awards for detailed application instructions. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded as a private, nonprofit educational organization on March 2, 1897, and housed at the University of Texas at Austin, Texas State Historical Association (TSHA) is reinforced by more than one hundred years of scholarship. Its mission is to further the appreciation, understanding, and teaching of the rich and unique history of Texas through research, writing, publication, and educational programs. For more information, please visit https://tshaonline.org