The Revolution Newspaper, 1868-1872
The Lewis & Clark Special Collections and Archives (Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR) has digitized and provided open access to The Revolution newspaper which was published in New York as the official organ of the National Woman Suffrage Association. Edited by Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Parker Pillsbury, with Susan B. Anthony as the owner/manager, it was initially funded by George Francis Train and David Melliss. After Train ended his contributions soon after in 1869, Anthony made up the deficit with fees from her lecture tours. Its last issue was published in 1872.