Do you want to post on H-Urban but are not sure how? These are the steps:
- Make sure you are logged in to H-Net, https://networks.h-net.org. The log-in is in the top right corner.
- Go to H-Urban, https://networks.h-net.org/h-urban
- On the bottom of the right-hand column, under "+ Create Content," click on "Create New Discussion Post"
- On this page, in addition to the body of your text, you need to give your post a title (comparable to an e-mail subject line) and one or more tags. The tag can be as simple as "Urban," and the editor will add or revise tags as needed.
- You have a chance to preview your post as many times as you like before clicking "Submit to Editor."
Do you want to reply to a post you saw in your email digest, but when you click "Read more or reply" you come to a page that says "Access Denied"? This is just the log-in page, where you need to confirm or enter your log-in details, then you will come to the relevant discussion. At the bottom of this discussion, you will find a link to "Add a Reply." Then follow the steps above for a regular discussion post.