- Make sure you are logged in to H-Net at https://networks.h-net.org. The log-in is in the top right corner.
Note: If you are not subscribed to H-ASIA, you need to subscribe prior to posting to H-ASIA (subscription requirements and instructions).
Note: If you need to reset your password, see https://networks.h-net.org/node/905/discussions/3876/resetting-passwords-loop
Note: If you are not sure which email address is subscribed to H-Asia, you can contact the H-Net Help Desk or email the H-Asia editors
- To post a reply or comment:
- Find the post on the page and click on 'read more'. (Note: If you do this from your e-mail by clicking "Read more or reply", you will be directed to the H-Net Commons log-in page.)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to add your reply into the text field.
- When you are done, click "Submit to Editor".
- To post a new item,
- Click on "Start a Discussion with Fellow Scholars"
- Provide a title for your post (this compares to the subject of a regular e-mail message)
- Either type your post into the message area or cut and paste it from Word.
- Once you have finished your message, scroll down. You will be asked to fill in 'categories' (e.g.: Call for Papers, Announcement, etc.) and 'tags'. Use 'tags' to add keywords describing the content of your message.
- Click on "Preview" at the bottom of the page to see what your post looks like. Make certain that there are no errors in the text and there is some sort of formatting (paragraphs, bold headlines etc.) that makes the post more accessible. Once you are done, click on “submit to Editor.” From there the submission will either be posted or sent back to you for revisions or will be rejected.
For further help, please visit the H-Net Help Desk