The University of San Francisco Center for Asia Pacific Studies is pleased to announce a call for submissions for the next issue of Asia Pacific Perspectives.
Asia Pacific Perspectives welcomes submissions from all fields of the social sciences and the humanities (sociology, anthropology, history, etc.) that focus on the Asia Pacific region, and especially those adopting a comparative, interdisciplinary approach to issues and topics in the Asia Pacific region.
- Papers should be 8,000-12,000 words in length.
- Authors are encouraged to include short lists of suggested readings containing relevant literature or other sources, with an emphasis on recent publications.
- Book reviews and photo essays are also highly encouraged for submission; for guidelines, please follow this link and view the tab: “Call for Book Reviews & Photo Essays”.
Papers must represent original work not already published or in the press. For more information about Asia Pacific Perspectives, please visit our website:
Asia Pacific Perspectives (ISSN:2167-1699) is a peer-reviewed electronic journal published twice a year by the University of San Francisco Center for Asia Pacific Studies. Its mission is to inform public opinion through publications that express divergent views and ideas that promote cross-cultural understanding, tolerance, and the dissemination of knowledge. The journal offers a forum for the exchange of ideas from both established scholars in the field and doctoral candidates.
Why publish with us? Asia Pacific Perspectives offers authors...
• an established journal with a track record of publication since 2001
• the benefit of full peer review on a shorter timeline than comparable venues
• open-access and fully indexed via EBSCO, providing ease of access
• E-journal format allows publication of numerous, full-color images
• Deadline: Friday, February 18th, 2022 at 8:00 PM PST
To submit a paper:
• Email your documents electronically in MS Word or compatible format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• See our Submission Guidelines online at https://www.usfca.edu/center-asia-pacific/perspectives/submit
• For more information, please contact: Melissa S. Dale, editor at email@example.com.